|Interface Type||USB2.0 and USB 3.0|
|Capacity Avaliable||32MB / 64MB / 128MB / 256MB /512MB / 1GB /2GB / 4GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB|
|Chip Brand||Toshiba, SanDisk ,Samsung, etc.|
|Warranty||3 years warranty.|
|Plug and play support||Win98SE / 2000 / ME / XP/ VISTA / Win7 / Win8,|
|Upload file||Auto-run,Space partition,
Password Protection,Data Preload(Erasable or non-erasable)
|Data retention||At least 10 years,
100 thousand times read and write.
What is a USB pen:
The usage is similar to that of a USB flash drive, and it can be used as a removable disk for storing some data or something. U disk pens are more convenient and easy to handle, but most of them are given as gifts. There are also recording U disk pens, laser U disk pens, and video U disk pens. The data is kept for up to 10 years. Convenient and easy to use, no need to connect to the power supply
- Hardware: PC, notebook.
- System: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP, Linux 2.4.x, Mac OS 9.2 or later version.
- Driver installation: Only windows98 need to install the driver disk, others don’t need it.
- USB mobile storage disk, no need to drive, plug and play, no power supply, easy to use.
- Equipped with a three-in-one product of no drive, encryption and activation.
- The latest and most stable main control chip, imported FLASH.
- Small size, light weight, large capacity and light and portable.
- Data storage is particularly safe, with the characteristics of anti-vibration, anti-magnetic, and moisture-proof, and can prevent viruses in the boot area.
- Fast reading and writing speed and long service life.
- Very practical hardware encryption and write protection functions (partition encryption can be performed on the U disk), and it also supports USB boot.
- It can be repeatedly erased and written more than 1 million times, and the data protection period is as long as 10 years.