1. To identify whether your USB flash drive is a shrunk USB flash drive, you can search and download the USB identification device on the Internet. There are many types and commonly used antivirus software is included. The identification takes a few minutes. In order to prevent misdiagnosis, you can try several times or try different software. In addition, it can be judged according to the actual situation during use. If the speed of storing large files is only tens of kB, unexplained damage to the u disk file may indicate that the u disk may be shrinking. It is recommended to check in time.
2. After confirming that it is a shrunk U disk, it needs to be mass-produced to its actual size to avoid loss of file data again or damage caused by damage. Then you need to know the chip model of the USB flash drive. There are two ways to know. One is to disassemble the USB flash drive to see the small square black block printed on the chip as shown in the figure below. The second is software testing, there are tool software such as Chip Worry-free, and the test results are displayed as xx series.
3. After knowing the U disk chip model, you need to search for mass production tools. Rusou CBM2095 mass production tool
4. Open the mass production tool, first do the mass production settings, click on it and there will be a password prompt, the initial value is 123456, if it doesn’t work, directly modify the password. Make the settings as shown below, you can customize, remember to save the settings
5. After setting, click Start All, and wait for it to complete. The figure below shows the quantitative success process of the author’s USB disk (divided into two areas). You can also divide or multiple points in the setting of the previous step, and then congratulations on your success.
6. If it fails, you can try again. If it fails again, you may need to remove the shell of the USB flash drive to see the detailed model on the chip.